Cessna 150 Stories
So you’ve heard the Cessna 150 is a great trainer, but it could never be a good cross country airplane. We beg to differ.
Cessna 150 and 152 pilots routinely fly their airplanes across the state, coast to coast across the country, and even across the Atlantic Ocean! We average 70 airplanes every year at the Cessna 150-152 Fly-In. Those airplanes are flown to Iowa from all over the United States. It’s not a long flight across the country in a 150, just a bunch of short ones strung together.
You want proof? Check out the following stories from our members
- Breaking World Records in a Cessna 150
- Our Christmas Flight to Florida
- What I Did On My Summer Vacation, 2002
- Transatlantic Cessna 150
- What I Did On My Summer Vacation, 2003
- From Oregon to Iowa
- SportHawk From Texas to Clinton
- Long Legs Louise
- Across the Country
- High Mountain High
- High Mountain High, Chapter 2
- The Ultimate Cross-Country